Terms & Conditions
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR RESERVATIONS
1. ACCEPTANCE.- Making any reservation implies acceptance of these general conditions.
2. USER.- The person making the reservation must be of legal age and is responsible for the veracity of the information provided.
3. PREPAYMENT.- Our payment platform request 50% of the total amount in order to confirm the booking by credit card or bank transfer. The reservation is subject to acceptance of payment by the banking entity.
4. RESERVATION.- Pending amount, 50% + refundable deposit 15 days prior arrival. The reservation is totally confirmed when the user receives the reservation confirmation with its reservation number by email. 50% of the total amount must be paid in order to confirm the booking.
5. INFORMATION.- All information provided by the user is saved on a secure server, and we guarantee that this information shall be accessed exclusively by reservation staff, and only for purposes of the reservation and to communicate with the client in regards to future promotions and deals.
6. OCCUPANTS AND RULES.- The client may only lodge the maximum number of people as defined in the apartment’s characteristics and as per the hired rate.If the occupants exceed the maximum, a charge could be deducted from the security deposit.
– In case of noise or breach of the community rules, the company would have the right of evacuate the property and retain the security deposit.
7. CLEANING.- The apartment shall be made available to the client fully clean. The client commits to leave the apartment reasonably clean, without garbage or leftover food.
– We would like to inform you that there will be a 50 euros charge (deducted from the security deposit) in case any garbage is found in the apartment upon check out.
– Smoking is not allowed except in outdoor areas. If our cleaning team notice that the guests have smoked inside the property the company would have the right of retaining the deposit.
8. EQUIPMENT.- The client commits to leave the apartment in the same status as it was found upon arrival in terms of furniture and equipment preservation.
9. MODIFICATIONS.- We reserve the right to change the hired apartment for one with similar or better characteristics in the event of force majeure, such as occupation or defects suddenly occurring after the date of the reservation. These changes shall be at no cost to the client.
10. GUARANTEE.- The client will leave a refundable deposit as a guarantee upon entering, at the amount specified in the reservation. This deposit must be paid by credit card on arrival. The deposit is fully refundable 10 days after check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation unless defects are found in the apartment, its furniture or equipment, or situations of extreme filth or rubbish. The cost for re-establishing the condition of the apartment upon check-in shall be discounted from the deposit.
11. CANCELLATION.- For cancellations with more than 30 days for the arrival date 50% of the total amount will be charged. For cancellations with less than 15 days for the arrival time 100% will be charged.
12.LATE CHECK OUT.- Standard check out time is 11a.m., Late check out will have a charge between 40 euros and the price of next night depending on the time of departure.
13. CHECK-IN.- Is anytime from 4 PM to 9 PM. Late check-in is required to be paid in cash:
– From 9 PM to 12 AM there is an extra charge of 40 euros.
– From 12 AM to 5 AM there is an extra charge of 55 euros.
We take our data privacy responsabilities very seriously and we want you to understand and feel confident about how we collect store and handle your personal data.
PRIVACY: All requested data are part of the contract.
ELECTRONIC CONTRACT: the contract is uniquely prepared by means of emails sent between the parties.
ARCHIVE OF CONTRACT: both parties agree that Icnea Tecnologia SL (Mandri 38, Barcelona), acts as a trusted third party and takes under its custody the records of the contract.
PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS AUTHORIZATION: The customer allows receiving promotional communications via email if they can unsubscribe at any time.
CLAIMS PROCEDURE: The claims procedure is by e-mail, putting the reservation number and the reason for the claim, addressed to the mail ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.